The schedule and other information is posted for the " Arkansas Country Classic ", The Sixth event of the 2015 season which will be Sept 18 - 20. On line Registration is now live. For more information contact Richard & Bonnie Robertson - Event Directors. Bonnie & Richard are looking forward to another great event for the 2015 and would very much like for you to be a part of us. The “American Country Dance Association” goal is to be as fair, fun, and affordable as possible.
Schedule change First Time ever ProAm Intermediate & Advanced & ProPro on Friday night at 7:30.
They will be offering Competition in All ACDA Divisions. Couples, Pro/Am, Pro/Pro and Line Dance. They will be having a Friday Night Honky Tonk competition to start the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Country and Western Registration Closes Wednesday Sept 16th at 5 pm.
Current Arkansas Competitor List
What is New for 2015:
1. Boots and Hats are now optional during the dance year, in All Newcomer divisions (Pro-Am, couples, line dance, etc)
Boots and Hats are mandatory and required for the National Championships in November
2. Bare Midriff exposure is limited to dancers competing in Division II/Intermediate and higher (Pro-am and couples)
3. Random music will be selected for Couples competition (Novice and above)
IV/Newcomer music will be previewed in advance
4. All couples music changes from 2 minutes to 1 ½ minutes
5. The BPM ranges have been standardized in all dances
6. Pre-Newcomer music changed from 45 seconds to 60 seconds
7. Added a Bronze Age level (40+) to Newcomer (Couples)
8. Competitors are now eligible to enter all divisions that you are qualified to compete in!
9. Royal SuperStars was changed to a classic format (flights, show dance, etc)
10. New line dances for 2015, will be added soon! Check website!
Clarification: No crossover allowed between SuperStars and Royal SuperStars.
Cut off times for registration for our "country competitions" entries will Still be at 5 p.m. the Wednesday before the event, swing registrations will be accepted after this date.
Judge license process description and application Click Here.